Head of Controlling Group
Richemont (a Switzerland-based luxury goods holding company) owns some of the world's leading luxury goods Maisons, with particular strengths in jewellery, fine watches and premium accessories.
In Russia Richemont is presented by 11 Brands: A. Lange & Söhne, Baume & Mercier, Cartier, IWC Schaffhausen, Jaeger-LeCoultre, Montblanc, Officine Panerai, Piaget, Roger Dubuis, Vacheron Constantin and Van Cleef & Arpels.
We are looking for Head of Controlling Group.
Overview: Mainly the job deals with supervising Finance Controlling team at LLC RLG; supervising accurate and timely preparation of Budgets and Latest Estimates for Russia, Ukraine and CIS regions following HQ deadlines and instructions, financial analysis preparation to the Brands and Local Management on their budgeted and actual finance performance, reporting to HQ, RLG Management and Brand Managers on deviations.
- Manage team of up to 4 people: including guiding, motivating, coaching, training, appraising and setting the targets, coordinating collaboration with the brands.
- Act as finance partner for Van Cleef & Arpels by providing full analytical support to the Managing Director, supporting the brand in achieving its strategic targets, preparing budgets, estimations, 5Y plans and simulations, providing comments on local performance to VC&A HQ.
- Support Shared Services in Group budget strategy realization, reaching objectives and strategic plan presentation.
- Provide the platform performance overview with risks and opportunities highlights, ad-hoc analysis and outlook for top management.
- Supervise full P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow budgeting and reporting, collaborate with Group Tax department in terms of Transfer Prices monitoring.
- Assesse and challenge brands’ key projects / initiatives and strategic assumptions, overview Capital Approval Requests prior to submission.
- Lead development of controlling and reporting processes and tools, improve the quality and efficiency of finance service.
Profile and Qualifications:
- University Degree - Finance, Accounting, Economics
- Preferably ACCA/CPA/CFA or similar qualification (Recognized or ongoing process)
- At least 8 years of finance & accounting experience with an international/multinational company
- At least 1 year of team management experience as a must
- Solid understanding of Management Accounting in the context of IFRS
- Strong analytical skills and expertise in Financial analysis (budgetary control, variance analysis, profitability reporting, investment analysis)
- Proficiency in Advanced Excel, Power Point and SAP BI tools, experience with SAP 1C will be a plus
- Fluent written and spoken English, native Russian
- Soft skills required to work in a multinational environment, managing relationships with different functions, demonstrating agility, flexibility and team spirit
- Critical thinking, challenging partnership, problem solving ability will be a plus